- One ticket to see Yanni
- When: Sunday, August 17, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general-admission lawn (up to $32.15 value)
- $30 for rear-pavilion section 400 or 700 (up to $59.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- What’s new with Yanni: a world tour and a new album, Inspirato
- What makes Inspirato different from his previous best-sellers: it features his greatest hits performed with renowned vocalists such as Placido Domingo, Renée Fleming, and Placido Domingo, Jr.
- In Yanni’s words: “This album is about all the loves in my life! Never losing faith in humanity & our incredible ability to overcome just about anything we are challenged with.”
- Fun fact: the people of China honored Yanni with the adoption of a giant panda cub, an honor typically reserved for nations, because they felt his music speaks to the nature of the panda
- What to expect from his live show: the elation of watching him attack banks of keyboards and pianos