What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see Yanni (up to $32.15 value)
- When: Sunday, August 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheater
- Section: general admission to the lawn
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- What's new with Yanni: a world tour and a new album, Inspirato
- What makes Inspirato different from his previous best-sellers: it features his greatest hits performed with renowned vocalists such as Placido Domingo, Renée Fleming, and Placido Domingo, Jr.
- In Yanni's words: "This album is about all the loves in my life! Never losing faith in humanity & our incredible ability to overcome just about anything we are challenged with."
- Where else you may have heard his mighty melodies lately: in every Olympic television broadcast since 1988 and that copy of Live at the Acropolis your DVD player refuses to eject
- Speaking of Live at the Acropolis: it remains one of the best-selling music videos of all time
- What to expect from his live show: the elation of watching him attack banks of keyboards and pianos as guest vocalists and the brass, string, and harp sections propel melodies into the audience; also some in-the-moment hair tossing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/5 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Freedom Hill Amphitheater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, please ask for Guest Relations upon arrival at the venue. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.