What You'll Get
- $65 for one ticket for seating on first floor (rows K–V) (up to $65 value)
- View the seating chart
- A.K.A.: Yiannis Chryssomalis
- His latest: 2016’s Sensuous Chill
- Evidence of the title’s mood: songs such as “Desert Soul,” “Whispers in the Dark,” and “Retreat to Dream”
- Where else you may have heard his mighty melodies lately: on 2014’s greatest hits album Inspirato, in every Olympic television broadcast since 1988, and on that copy of Live at the Acropolis your DVD player refuses to eject
- Speaking of Live at the Acropolis: it remains one of the best-selling music videos of all time
- The other globally famous landmark that’s played host to Yanni: the Pyramids, where he performed in 2015 for his first-ever concert in Egypt
- What to expect from his live show: the elation of watching him attack banks of keyboards and pianos as guest vocalists and an orchestra propel melodies into the audience
Captain Frederick Pabst contributed to Milwaukee’s status as a cultural landmark of the upper Midwest by building Pabst Theater, formally known as Das Neue Deutsche Stadt-Theater, in 1895. According to legend, when he was informed that his theater had burned to the ground, the brewing magnate interrupted his European vacation to wire home the order to “Rebuild at once!”—and 11 months later, the stage was completed anew. Where the old theater honored German artists by having their names inscribed along the cornice of the auditorium, the new building featured an international consortium of cultural notables. The theater’s globe-spanning influences were made even more apparent with the installation of an Austrian crystal chandelier and an Italian marble staircase.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.