What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket with dinner to Yeah You Rite! (up to $75 value)
- When: Thursday, December 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Club Bamboula’s
- General admission
- Door time: 3 p.m. for early cocktails; 7:15 for seating and dinner service
- Ticket values include all fees
Yeah You Rite! LIVE
- You know the TV show Yeah You Rite!: as New Orleans’ answer to The Carol Burnett Show and The Dean Martin Show, where singer/host Lani Ramos plays ringmaster to a cavalcade of musical and dance performances punctuated by vaudevillian comedy bits
- The Yeah You Rite! LIVE stage show: is just like the TV show, except even more festive and interactive, and far less likely to be interrupted by buffering or Emergency Alert System tests
- Small-screen stars on the big stage include: New Orleans Mardi Gras Indian Hall of Famer and entertainer Big Chief Alfred Doucette; Al “Carnival Time” Johnson, who wrote the Mardi Gras anthem “Carnival Time,” and Treme Brass Band; and much more
- What to drink during the dancing, singing, and overall revelry: Pink Flamingo, the official drink of Yeah You Rite! LIVE, hand-crafted by Roosevelt Hotel Sazerac Bar’s Mathew Steinvorth, who will be there on hand to help serve it up
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 4, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Club Bamboula’s. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Yeah You Rite's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 3 p.m. for early cocktails; doors open at 7:15 p.m. for dinner. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.