- $16.50 for one G-Pass to see Yelawolf (up to $35 value)
- When: Thursday, June 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Birth name: Michael Wayne Atha
- Hometown: Gadsden, Alabama
- Earliest exposure to music: his mother dated a sound engineer, so he ended up onstage with Dwight Yoakam at age 6 and saw Rum DMC party at his house at age 7
- First big step into the scene: 2010’s Trunk Muzik
- What Pitchfork had to say: “Yelawolf is a powerful new rap voice, one that draws from all over the map without sounding much like anyone else.”
- His latest: Love Story, a passion project executive produced by Eminem, who signed the rapper to his Shady label in 2011
- Check out: “Whiskey in the Bottle,” which AllMusic.com called a “career highlight”; the swagger-filled “Johnny Cash”; “Best Friend,” one of several collaborations with Eminem
- Special guest: Travis Barker, known for his work in Blink 182