- $23.50 for one G-Pass to see Yes (up to $32 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Section: concourse A or B
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
**Yes – “Wonderous Stories” (Live 2012)**
- Founders: bassist Chris Squire and vocalist Jon Anderson
- Founded: 1969, making them the godfathers of the progressive-rock genre
- Current lineup: Squire, guitar wizard Steve Howe, savant drummer Alan White, keyboardist Geoff Downes, and lead vocalist Jon Davison (who shares original singer Jon Anderson’s sweet lilt and missing “H”)
- What they’ve seen: all good people turn their heads each day
- Their sound: richly textured arrangements, virtuosic playing, and shimmering harmonies and chords, all paired with metaphysical lyrics
- Essential tracks: “I’ve Seen All Good People,” “Roundabout,” “Owner of a Lonely Heart,” “Close to the Edge”
- What you’ll hear on their current tour: The Yes Album, Close to the Edge, and Going for the One, three of their most seminal recordings, all played in their entirety