All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for seating in section 201, 207, or the side 300 level (up to $40.03 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Founders: bassist Chris Squire and vocalist Jon Anderson
- Founded: 1969, making them the godfathers of the progressive-rock genre
- The Yes sound: richly textured arrangements, virtuosic playing, and shimmering harmonies paired with metaphysical lyrics
- Essential tracks: “I’ve Seen All Good People,” “Roundabout,” “Owner of a Lonely Heart,” “Close to the Edge”
- Current lineup: guitar wizard Steve Howe, savant drummer Alan White, keyboardist Geoff Downes, and lead vocalist Jon Davison, along with a recent addition—former member Billy Sherwood
- How Sherwood joined: At the behest of Squire, who had to leave the band to battle an illness in early 2015. He sadly passed away a few months later, but not before insisting that Yes soldier on with Squire as his replacement.
- What Alan White had to say about that: “Things can’t just stop, you know? We’ve got to maintain the Yes name and meet the high standards of musicianship Chris created,” he told Billboard
- What current lead vocalist Jon Davison shares with original singer Anderson, besides a first name: a sweet, lilting tone that rises into the high notes as lightly as a bird catching a spring breeze
- How you know Toto: they’re the classic pop-rock group behind the 1982 mega-smash “Africa”
- Where you’ve heard its members: Just about everywhere. Founders David Paich and Jeff Porcaro met when they were two of the most sought-after session musicians in the business, working with artists including Michael Jackson, Elton John, and Steely Dan.
- Number of Grammys they’ve amassed since forming in 1977: six
- Their latest release: 2015’s Toto XIV, which they consider their honorary 14th album, counting 1998’s compilation album, Toto XX
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 27, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Redeem starting at 11:00 a,m. on 8/27 for a ticket at main box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.