What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to Yes & Toto 2015 Summer Tour (up to $36.65 value)
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 7:30 p.m
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheater
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- Founders: bassist Chris Squire and vocalist Jon Anderson
- Founded: 1969, making them the godfathers of the progressive-rock genre
- Current lineup: Squire, guitar wizard Steve Howe, savant drummer Alan White, keyboardist Geoff Downes, and lead vocalist Jon Davison
- What current lead vocalist Jon Davison shares with original singer Anderson, besides one name: a sweet, lilting tone that rises into the high notes as lightly as a bird catching a spring breeze
- Their sound: richly textured arrangements, virtuosic playing, and shimmering harmonies and chords, all paired with metaphysical lyrics
- Essential tracks: “I’ve Seen All Good People,” “Roundabout,” “Owner of a Lonely Heart,” “Close to the Edge”
- How you know Toto: they’re the classic pop-rock group behind the 1982 mega-smash “Africa”
- Where you’ve heard its members: Just about everywhere—founders David Paich and Jeff Porcaro met when they were two of the most sought-after session musicians in the business, working with artists including Michael Jackson, Elton John, and Steely Dan.
- Number of Grammys they’ve amassed since forming in 1977: 6
- Their latest release: 2015’s Toto XIV, which they consider their honorary 14th album, counting 1998’s compilation album, Toto XX
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Freedom Hill Amphitheater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.