- $29.50 for one G-Pass for the rear balcony (up to $46.61 value)
- $39.50 for one G-Pass for the mezzanine or front balcony (up to $58.41 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Founders: bassist Chris Squire and vocalist Jon Anderson
- Founded: 1969, making them the godfathers of the progressive-rock genre
- The Yes sound: richly textured arrangements, virtuosic playing, and shimmering harmonies paired with metaphysical lyrics
- Essential tracks: “I’ve Seen All Good People,” “Roundabout,” “Owner of a Lonely Heart,” “Close to the Edge”
- Current lineup: guitar wizard Steve Howe, savant drummer Alan White, keyboardist Geoff Downes, and lead vocalist Jon Davison, along with a recent addition—former member Billy Sherwood
- How Sherwood joined: At the behest of Squire, who had to leave the band to battle an illness in early 2015. He sadly passed away a few months later, but not before insisting that Yes soldier on with Squire as his replacement.
- What Alan White had to say about that: “Things can’t just stop, you know? We’ve got to maintain the Yes name and meet the high standards of musicianship Chris created,” he told Billboard
- What current lead vocalist Jon Davison shares with original singer Anderson, besides a first name: a sweet, lilting tone that rises into the high notes as lightly as a bird catching a spring breeze