What You'll Get
- $34 for one ticket for seating in the back balcony (up to $49.50 value)
- $42 for one ticket for seating in the loge or middle balcony (up to $62.50 value)
- $57 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra (up to $82.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Founded: in 1969 by bassist Chris Squire and vocalist Jon Anderson, making them the godfathers of the progressive-rock genre
- The Yes sound: richly textured arrangements, virtuosic playing, and shimmering harmonies paired with metaphysical lyrics
- Essential tracks: “I’ve Seen All Good People,” “Roundabout,” “Owner of a Lonely Heart,” “Close to the Edge”
- Current lineup: guitar wizard Steve Howe, savant drummer Alan White, keyboardist Geoff Downes, and lead vocalist Jon Davison, along with a recent addition—former member Billy Sherwood
- How Sherwood joined: At the behest of Squire, who had to leave the band to battle an illness in early 2015. He sadly passed away a few months later, but not before insisting that Yes soldier on with Squire as his replacement.
- What Alan White had to say about that: “Things can’t just stop, you know? We’ve got to maintain the Yes name and meet the high standards of musicianship Chris created,” he told Billboard
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 11, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.