What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for general-admission seating (up to $69 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
- Founders: bassist Chris Squire and vocalist Jon Anderson
- Founded: 1969, making them the godfathers of the progressive-rock genre
- The Yes sound: richly textured arrangements, virtuosic playing, and shimmering harmonies paired with metaphysical lyrics
- Essential tracks: “I’ve Seen All Good People,” “Roundabout,” “Owner of a Lonely Heart,” “Close to the Edge”
- Current lineup: guitar wizard Steve Howe, savant drummer Alan White, keyboardist Geoff Downes, and lead vocalist Jon Davison, along with a recent addition—former member Billy Sherwood
- How Sherwood joined: At the behest of Squire, who had to leave the band to battle an illness in early 2015. He sadly passed away a few months later, but not before insisting that Yes soldier on with Squire as his replacement.
- What Alan White had to say about that: “Things can’t just stop, you know? We’ve got to maintain the Yes name and meet the high standards of musicianship Chris created,” he told Billboard
- What current lead vocalist Jon Davison shares with original singer Anderson, besides a first name: a sweet, lilting tone that rises into the high notes as lightly as a bird catching a spring breeze
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2016. Limit 20/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.