What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for seating in the upper mezzanine or rear front mezzanine (up to $40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Yesterday: The Beatles Tribute
- Who They Are: Four lads who look and sound just like the famous four lads from Liverpool—led by celebrated John Lennon impersonator Don Bellezzo.
- Where You’ve Seen Them: They’ve performed on five continents, took over the Tropicana Las Vegas Resort Casino, and held a three-year residency at The Tropicana Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City.
- The Hits They Play: a career-spanning selection that ranges from “A Hard Days Night” and “Help!” to “I Am the Walrus” and “Hey Jude”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paramount Hudson Valley
"A Paramount All-Talking Picture" starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the '70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand-painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.