- One ticket to see Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Music is Awesome!
- When: Saturday, December 6, at 2 p.m. or 5 p.m.
- Where: Bob Carr Theater
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
Ticketing and Seating Options
- $126 for a VIP package
- $46 for the front orchestra
- $36 for the mid orchestra
- $26 for the rear orchestra or front balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
VIP Package Contents
- Seating in the front orchestra
- One pass to the “Get the Sillies Out” party in the private party room with characters, music, dancing, healthy snacks, and hassle-free merchandise shopping opportunities
- Meet-and-greet and photo opportunity with Gabba characters
- Dedicated concierge and Party Patrol to make sure your experience is… AWESOME!
Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Music is Awesome!
- Your kids know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: the delightfully kaleidoscopic TV show that has them bopping along to the adventures of DJ Lance Rock and his adorable singing pals
- You know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: one of the coolest TV shows ever made for kids, packed with songs parents can sing along to, messages parents can agree with, and hip celebrity guests
- A few of those hip celebrity guests: Devo, Weezer, The Roots, Jack Black, The Flaming Lips, MGMT, Fred Armisen, Sarah Silverman, Anthony Bourdain, and The Shins
- A Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! show is like: a kid’s first rock concert, but arguably more fun, as vibrant production, colorful animation, and infectious musical numbers whisk audiences into a storybook universe
- Favorite characters you’ll meet in the plush and flesh: DJ Lance Rock, Brobee, Foofa, Muno, Plex, Toodee, Leslie Hall, and Biz Markie
- What your kids will learn at this 5th anniversary live show: that music is indeed awesome, especially when it’s composed by indie pop stars such as Christian Jacobs (The Aquabats), Scott Schultz (Majestic), and Lance Rock (The Ray Makers)
97% of 177 customers recommend
“Singing and dancing to music is AWESOME!”
“It was awesome!!! :)”
“Awesome show but would be MUCH better outdoors or as a General Admission dance party. 80% of parents don't stand to dance (which is what the whole show is about) so...”
“Awesome show but would be MUCH better outdoors or as a General Admission dance party. 80% of parents don't stand to dance (which is what the whole show is about) so dancers must block views or stroll through empty rows searching for dancing room.”