- One ticket to see Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Music is Awesome!
- When: Tuesday, November 11, at 3 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Where: Andrew Jackson Hall
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Groupons can be redeemed for tickets at venue box office during box office hours
Ticketing and Seating Options
- $125.50 for a VIP package
- $45.50 for orchestra, rows A–X; tier, rows A–L; and loge, rows A–Q
- $33.50 for tier, rows M–P and balcony, rows T–V
- $23.50 for balcony, rows W–Y
- Click here to view the seating chart.
VIP Package Contents
- Seating in orchestra rows B, C, D, E, H, J, K, L, M, N, and P
- One pass to the “Get the Sillies Out” party in the private party room with characters, music, dancing, healthy snacks, and hassle-free merchandise shopping opportunities
- Meet-and-greet and photo opportunity with Gabba characters
- Dedicated concierge and Party Patrol to make sure your experience is… AWESOME!
Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Music is Awesome!
- Your kids know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: the delightfully kaleidoscopic TV show that has them bopping along to the adventures of DJ Lance Rock and his adorable singing pals
- You know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: one of the coolest TV shows ever made for kids, packed with songs parents can sing along to, messages parents can agree with, and hip celebrity guests
- A few of those hip celebrity guests: Devo, Weezer, The Roots, Jack Black, The Flaming Lips, MGMT, Fred Armisen, Sarah Silverman, Anthony Bourdain, and The Shins
- A Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! show is like: a kid’s first rock concert, but arguably more fun, as vibrant production, colorful animation, and infectious musical numbers whisk audiences into a storybook universe
- Favorite characters you’ll meet in the plush and flesh: DJ Lance Rock, Brobee, Foofa, Muno, Plex, Toodee, Leslie Hall, and Biz Markie
- What your kids will learn at this 5th anniversary live show: that music is indeed awesome, especially when it’s composed by indie pop stars such as Christian Jacobs (The Aquabats), Scott Schultz (Majestic), and Lance Rock (The Ray Makers)
505 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN 37243Get Directions