- One ticket to see Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Music is Awesome!
- When: Tuesday, November 11, at 3 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Where: Andrew Jackson Hall
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Groupons can be redeemed for tickets at venue box office during box office hours
Ticketing and Seating Options
- $125.50 for a VIP package
- $45.50 for orchestra, rows A–X; tier, rows A–L; and loge, rows A–Q
- $33.50 for tier, rows M–P and balcony, rows T–V
- $23.50 for balcony, rows W–Y
- Click here to view the seating chart.
VIP Package Contents
- Seating in orchestra rows B, C, D, E, H, J, K, L, M, N, and P
- One pass to the “Get the Sillies Out” party in the private party room with characters, music, dancing, healthy snacks, and hassle-free merchandise shopping opportunities
- Meet-and-greet and photo opportunity with Gabba characters
- Dedicated concierge and Party Patrol to make sure your experience is… AWESOME!
Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Music is Awesome!
- Your kids know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: the delightfully kaleidoscopic TV show that has them bopping along to the adventures of DJ Lance Rock and his adorable singing pals
- You know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: one of the coolest TV shows ever made for kids, packed with songs parents can sing along to, messages parents can agree with, and hip celebrity guests
- A few of those hip celebrity guests: Devo, Weezer, The Roots, Jack Black, The Flaming Lips, MGMT, Fred Armisen, Sarah Silverman, Anthony Bourdain, and The Shins
- A Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! show is like: a kid’s first rock concert, but arguably more fun, as vibrant production, colorful animation, and infectious musical numbers whisk audiences into a storybook universe
- Favorite characters you’ll meet in the plush and flesh: DJ Lance Rock, Brobee, Foofa, Muno, Plex, Toodee, Leslie Hall, and Biz Markie
- What your kids will learn at this 5th anniversary live show: that music is indeed awesome, especially when it’s composed by indie pop stars such as Christian Jacobs (The Aquabats), Scott Schultz (Majestic), and Lance Rock (The Ray Makers)