- One ticket to see Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Music is Awesome!
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 2 p.m. or 5 p.m.
- Where: Rosemont Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
Ticketing and Seating Options
- $39.90 for main-floor sections 101–111 (rows A–V or AA–HH); or balcony sections 203–209 (rows A–F; up to $54.85 value)
- $29.35 for main-floor section 106 or 112 (rows J–W or AA–HH); balcony sections 201–202 or 210–211 (rows A–F); or balcony sections 203–209 (rows G–S; up to $44.60 value)
- $19.80 for balcony sections 201–203 or 209–211 (rows G–S; up to $34.35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Music is Awesome!
- Your kids know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: the delightfully kaleidoscopic TV show that has them bopping along to the adventures of DJ Lance Rock and his adorable singing pals
- You know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: one of the coolest TV shows ever made for kids, packed with songs parents can sing along to, messages parents can agree with, and hip celebrity guests
- A few of those hip celebrity guests: Devo, Weezer, The Roots, Jack Black, The Flaming Lips, MGMT, Fred Armisen, Sarah Silverman, Anthony Bourdain, and The Shins
- A Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! show is like: a kid’s first rock concert, but arguably more fun, as vibrant production, colorful animation, and infectious musical numbers whisk audiences into a storybook universe
- Favorite characters you’ll meet in the plush and flesh: DJ Lance Rock, Brobee, Foofa, Muno, Plex, Toodee, Leslie Hall, and Biz Markie
- What your kids will learn at this 5th anniversary live show: that music is indeed awesome, especially when it’s composed by indie pop stars such as Christian Jacobs (The Aquabats), Scott Schultz (Majestic), and Lance Rock (The Ray Makers)