What You'll Get
- One ticket to Yo Gabba Gabba Live! Music Is Awesome!
- When: Wednesday, November 12, at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Fabulous Fox Theatre
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35.03 for the rear orchestra (up to $40.50 value)
- $25.20 for the lower balcony (up to $30.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Yo Gabba Gabba Live! Music Is Awesome!
- Your kids know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: the delightfully kaleidoscopic TV show that has them bopping along to the adventures of DJ Lance Rock and his adorable singing pals
- You know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: one of the coolest TV shows ever made for kids, packed with songs parents can sing along to, messages parents can agree with, and hip celebrity guests
- A few of those hip celebrity guests: Devo, Weezer, The Roots, Jack Black, The Flaming Lips, MGMT, Fred Armisen, Sarah Silverman, Anthony Bourdain, and The Shins
- A Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! show is like: a kid’s first rock concert, but arguably more fun, as vibrant production, colorful animation, and infectious musical numbers whisk audiences into a storybook universe
- Favorite characters you’ll meet in the plush and flesh: DJ Lance Rock, Brobee, Foofa, Muno, Plex, Toodee, Leslie Hall, and Biz Markie
- What your kids will learn at this 5th anniversary live show: that music is indeed awesome, especially when it’s composed by indie pop stars such as Christian Jacobs (The Aquabats), Scott Schultz (Majestic), and Lance Rock (The Ray Makers)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 12, 2014. Limit 8/person. Redeem after purchase for ticket at will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Fox Theatre. Refundable only day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects YGG Touring's current prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability limited. Must provide email address at checkout for VIP option, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.