All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live! Music Is Awesome!
- When: Friday, December 5, at 3 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Where: Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $42.25 for rows T–Z (up to $53.50 value)
- $31.88 for rows AA–LL (up to $42.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Yo Gabba Gabba Live! Music Is Awesome!
- Your kids know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: the delightfully kaleidoscopic TV show that has them bopping along to the adventures of DJ Lance Rock and his adorable singing pals
- You know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: one of the coolest TV shows ever made for kids, packed with songs parents can sing along to, messages parents can agree with, and hip celebrity guests
- A few of those hip celebrity guests: Devo, Weezer, The Roots, Jack Black, The Flaming Lips, MGMT, Fred Armisen, Sarah Silverman, Anthony Bourdain, and The Shins
- A Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! show is like: a kid’s first rock concert, but arguably more fun, as vibrant production, colorful animation, and infectious musical numbers whisk audiences into a storybook universe
- Favorite characters you’ll meet in the plush and flesh: DJ Lance Rock, Brobee, Foofa, Muno, Plex, Toodee, Leslie Hall, and Biz Markie
- What your kids will learn at this 5th anniversary live show: that music is indeed awesome, especially when it’s composed by indie pop stars such as Christian Jacobs (The Aquabats), Scott Schultz (Majestic), and Lance Rock (The Ray Makers)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 11/20 for ticket at will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Ruth Eckerd Hall. Refundable only day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects YGG Touring's current prices-price may differ day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.