- One G-Pass to see Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Music is Awesome!
- When: Wednesday, October 29, at 3 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Where: Tower Theater
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
Ticketing and Seating Options
- $29.50 for the front orchestra, Rows AA-TT (up to $59 value)
- $24.25 for the loge (up to $48.50 value)
- $21.50 for rear orchestra, Rows A-V (up to $43 value)
- $15.50 for the balcony (up to $31 value)
- Click to view the seating chart for the 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. shows.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Music is Awesome!
- Your kids know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: the delightfully kaleidoscopic TV show that has them bopping along to the adventures of DJ Lance Rock and his adorable singing pals
- You know Yo Gabba Gabba! as: one of the coolest TV shows ever made for kids, packed with songs parents can sing along to, messages parents can agree with, and hip celebrity guests
- A few of those hip celebrity guests: Devo, Weezer, The Roots, Jack Black, The Flaming Lips, MGMT, Fred Armisen, Sarah Silverman, Anthony Bourdain, and The Shins
- A Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! show is like: a kid’s first rock concert, but arguably more fun, as vibrant production, colorful animation, and infectious musical numbers whisk audiences into a storybook universe
- Favorite characters you’ll meet in the plush and flesh: DJ Lance Rock, Brobee, Foofa, Muno, Plex, Toodee, Leslie Hall, and Biz Markie
- What your kids will learn at this 5th anniversary live show: that music is indeed awesome, especially when it’s composed by indie pop stars such as Christian Jacobs (The Aquabats), Scott Schultz (Majestic), and Lance Rock (The Ray Makers)