What You'll Get
- One G-Pass ticket to see Yo Gotti and The Game
- When: Saturday, May 3, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Kentucky International Convention Center
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for bleacher section W, back of rows 3–6; bleacher section E, back of rows 3–6; or bleacher section N, back of rows 2–9 (up to $38.95 value)
- $39 for bleacher section N, rows 1–9; bleacher section W, mid to back of rows 3–6; or bleacher section E, mid to back of rows 3–6 (up to $64.15 value)
- $55 for floor section F, rows 6–10; bleacher section W, middle rows 3–4 or 5–6; or bleacher section E, middle rows 3–4 or 5–6 (up to $85.60 value)
- $66 for floor section F, rows 1–5; bleacher section W, rows 3–4; or bleacher section E, rows 3–4 (up to $102.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Yo Gotti and The Game
- Yo Gotti’s birth name: Mario Mims
- Home planet: Memphis, Tennessee
- Rap style: gritty, low, and slow
- 13,357,797: current YouTube views of “Act Right”
- Albums to ingest before the show: Live from the Kitchen, and his latest, I Am
- What XXL thinks of I Am: “The self-proclaimed ‘King of Memphis’ has lived up to his title again, and perhaps this album will help him continue his reign for another 10 years.”
- The Game’s birth name: Jayceon Terrell Taylor
- How The Game got his new name: from his grandmother, who claimed he was game for anything
- How long The Game has been in the game: since 2002, when his first mixtape You Know What It Is Vol. 1 got him noticed by Sean Combs
- But the big name that signed The Game and mentored him to fame: was Dr. Dre, who enlisted him to be a member of the popular troupe G-Unit
- The Game’s latest album: Jesus Piece, which features Meek Mill, 2 Chainz, Rick Ross, Kanye West, and Dr. Dre behind the boards
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Kentucky International Convention Center on 5/3. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.