What You'll Get
- $15 for reserved seating (up to $33.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
York Symphony Orchestra: Sibelius 150
- The Theme: a celebration of Finnish composer Jean Sibelius’ 150th birthday
- The Soloist: cellist Andrew Ascenzo
- The Highlights: Performances of Sibelius’ Symphony No. 2 as well as Finlandia, which was initially written to cap off a covert political rally against Russian censorship of the Finnish press and became wildly popular as an expression of nationalism in the face of oppression.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 10/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About York Symphony Orchestra
Hailing from Ontario's most musical corners, the 70–80 players who make up the York Symphony Orchestra awaken stirring echoes of classical mastery during their annual concert seasons. The ensemble, many of whom are professional musicians, often share the stage with guest artists handpicked from around the globe and drumsticks stolen from Mötley Crüe’s dressing room.