What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for rear orchestra seating (up to $36 value)
- $26 for one ticket for front orchestra seating (up to $42 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
York Symphony Orchestra’s A Brave New World
- The Program: Strauss’ “Dance of the Seven Veils” from Salome; Rachmaninoff’s Piano Concerto No. 2; and Stravinsky’s Petrushka (the 1947 version)
- The Special Guests: The Aubergine Belly Dance Troupe lend their talents to “Dance of the Seven Veils,” Half Mad Theatre employs puppets during Petrushka, and pianist Haochen Zhang shows off the chops that earned him a gold medal from the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition when tackling Rachmaninoff’s masterpiece.
- The Orchestra: The YSO, in its own words, is “bringing culture to the Central Pennsylvania area” thanks to 82 seasons worth of classic works and contemporary masterpieces that highlight current events.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.