What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for rear orchestra seating (up to $36 value)
- $26 for one ticket for front orchestra seating (up to $42 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
York Symphony Orchestra presents The Romantics
- The Program: Brahms’ Double Concerto for Violin & Cello, which was written as an offering to reconcile with his old friend, and Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No. 4, a four-movement piece interspersed with uneasy silences, striking fortes, a melancholy oboe, and a bold mood in the final strains.
- The Highlight: Lawrence Golan plays double duty as the conductor and the violinist in Brahms’ masterpiece
- The Orchestra: The YSO, in its own words, is “bringing culture to the Central Pennsylvania area” thanks to 82 seasons worth of classic works and contemporary masterpieces that highlight current events.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.