- One ticket to see You Say Tomato, I Say Shut Up!
- When: select dates, December 24–January 18
- Where: Herberger Theater Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $32.55 for the balcony on a Wednesday–Friday (up to $46.50 value)
- $35.35 for the balcony on a Saturday or Sunday (up to $50.50 value)
- $42 for the mezzanine on a Wednesday–Friday (up to $52.50 value)
- $45.20 for the mezzanine on a Saturday or Sunday (up to $56.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
You Say Tomato, I Say Shut Up!
Written by real-life husband and wife Jeff Kahn (Emmy Award winner) and Annabelle Gurwitch (host of TBS’ Dinner & A Movie), You Say Tomato, I Say Shut Up is an acerbic look back on 13 years of marriage as interpreted by two very different (but equally funny) minds. Trading biting remarks as an alternative to biting each other, the couple on stage share deep-seated neuroses, lightning wits, and a willingness to hit below the belt—none of which can disguise the strong current of affection traveling underneath the bumpy ride of day-to-day life.
Over the course of about 70 minutes, the two reminisce about their life together from their first date to their first fight at the end of their first date. Sex, therapy, kids, no sex, flunking therapy—all are fair game, along with even more serious matters of life and death. Praised by Judd Apatow, Ben Stiller, and People Magazine, the lucid story-telling is, according to the Washington Post, still “handled with a smile and a laugh.”