What You'll Get
- The Young Dubliners, Sad Star Cafe & Brent Loveday
- When: Friday, August 28, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: The Oriental Theater
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $15 for one ticket (up to $31 value)
- $25 for two tickets (up to $62 value)
The Young Dubliners
- If you like The Pogues, The Waterboys, and Thin Lizzy: you’ll love The Young Dubliners
- The Young Dubliners’ sound, according to the Spokane Inlander: “like a pint of honest rock music with a shot of Irish flair dropped in for extra kick”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.