What You'll Get
- $17 for section E or F (up to $27.75 value)
- $24 for section C or D (up to $40.88 value)
- $32 for section A or B (up to $54 value)
Young Person’s Guide to the Orchestra
- The Theme: The Norwalk Symphony Orchestra treats families to a youthful performances of youthful works
- The Talent: The Norwalk Youth Symphony shows skills beyond their years, plus a performance from the winner of the NSO’s 4th Young Artists Competition
- Highlights: A performance of Ravel’s Bolero and Britten’s The Young Person’s Guide to the Orchestra an affectionate opus that spotlights each section of the orchestra one by one, then all together.
About Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.