What You'll Get
- $75 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101–107 (up to $91 value)
- $95 for one G-Pass for seating in section 111, 112, 128, or 129 (up to $114 value)
- $99 for one G-Pass for seating in section 5, 6, 21 or 22 (up to $147 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
HOT for the Holidays
- The Headliner: A yet to be announced A-list recording artist. To give an idea of the pedigree to expect, headliners of previous years have included Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Mariah Carey, and Lil Wayne.
- Young Thug: This Atlanta rapper, born Jeffrey Williams, earned acclaim from Rolling Stone and Pitchfork for his sing-song-style mixtape 1017 Thug, leading to collaborations with Kanye West and Waka Flocka Flame.
- Travi$ Scott: Crafting beats since he was six years old, this Houston hip-hop star found his first break when Kanye indoctrinated him into GOOD Music family’s Very G.O.O.D. Beats. Pairing his flair for backbeats with his chops as a linguist, Scott delivered 2013’s Owl Pharaoh, which scored a BET Hip Hop Awards nomination for Best Mix Tape, and his latest, 2014’s Days Before Rodeo.
- Also Appearing: Jidenna | Joey Bada$$ | Kehlani
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.