- C$22 for two tickets to see a standup show, or one ticket to two shows (up to C$45.20 value)
- When: any regular show, May 1-September 1
- Where: Yuk Yuk’s St. John’s
- Seating: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the schedule of upcoming comics.
Michael Gelbart (May 8–10)
The author of The Other Oprahs, as seen on The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson and CBC’s Comics
Warning: contains ethnic stereotypes and a comparison to Fred Savage
Since its Toronto location opened in 1976, Yuk Yuk’s has been a collective launching pad for such comedy heavyweights as Jim Carrey, Rick Moranis, and Russell Peters. All of Yuk Yuk’s laugh-establishments invite seasoned jokesters and up-and-coming comedians to their stages every weekend for up to four days of high hilarity and three nights of cozy lodging atop their cocktail tables. Many Yuk Yuk’s locations offer drinks, dinner, or bar fare during the show, but those interested in dining should contact their club of choice to find out about reservations.