- One ticket to see Yuri – Invencible Tour 2015
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Forum
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $71.60 for lower bowl, sections 105–112 or 125–132; riser, front of sections 1–3 (up to $91.60 value)
- $97.8 for floor sections A–E or F–K (up to $117.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Yuri – Invencible Tour
- Yuri in a nutshell: except for the legendary coco de mer, no nut can contain the Mexican pop icon’s 20+ albums, international awards, TV hosting gigs, not to mention her film and telenovela appearances
- And if you can only fit three of her releases in your nutshell: pick her stellar 1978 debut, her Spanish language cover of “You Light Up My Life,” and her most recent album, Invencible
- How she switches genres on Invencible: if the lead singles “Invencible,” “Duele,” and “Ahora” are any indication, she trades her dancefloor-ready pop for heartbreaking ballads
- Who helps her do this: guest artists Reik, Yandel, Jesse & Joy, and El Cata
- Where else you’ve seen Yuri: as a judge on La Voz… Mexico, along with Julión Álvarez, Laura Pausini, and her sometime collaborator Ricky Martin
- The most accurate description of Yuri, as coined by AllMusic: “the Mexican Madonna”