- One G-Pass to see the Zac Brown Band
- When: Thursday, May 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: MIDFLORIDA Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to $42 value)
- $30 for seating in section 11, 12, 16, or 17, or the rear of sections 13–15 (up to $63.35 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Zac Brown Band
- Three: the number of Grammy wins since 2009
- Ten: the number of chart-topping hit singles the band has achieved
- More than 6 million: the number of albums Uncaged, You Get What You Give, and The Foundation have sold combined
- Latest project: the four song EP, The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1, which features Dave Grohl on drums and behind the boards
- How popular the Zac Brown Band has become: it recently sold out a two-night stand at Fenway Park—a feat accomplished by the likes of Bruce Springsteen and The Rolling Stones
- How Zac describes his band's most recent full length, Uncaged, which won the 2013 Grammy for Best Country Album: "Your basic country-Southern rock-bluegrass-reggae-jam record"
“if it looks like rain, either enjoy it, or get a seat that is covered.”
“Had an excellent experience! We will return!!”
“Had a great time, the venue was awesome. ”