What You'll Get
- One rooftop ticket to see the Zac Brown Band
- When: Friday, September 11 (time TBD)
- Where: 1048 Sky Lounge
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $159 for early-discount general admission (up to $301.28 value)
- $169 for general admission (up to $301.28 value)
Zac Brown Band
- Three: the number of Grammy wins since 2009
- More than 7 million: the number of albums Zac Brown Band has sold combined
- Latest project: The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1, which features Dave Grohl on drums and behind the boards
- How popular Zac Brown Band has become: the band recently sold out a two-night stand at Fenway Park and is touring the country on the Great American Road Trip Tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 11, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at 1048 Sky Lounge. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects 1048 Sky Lounge's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wrigley Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs–endorsed spaces give baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the 1048 Sky Lounge, spectators perch in indoor bar and lounge areas or on executive seats in the outdoor rooftop deck.
Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including a southwest appetizer bar, Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian sausage, beef burgers, and chicken breasts prepared fresh by onsite chefs instead of sitting on a buffet hotplate. Meanwhile, bartenders serve up premium draughts such as Goose Island 312, Fat Tire, Amstel Light, Corona, Leinenkugel, and Blue Moon. Refreshing cups of Budweiser, Miller Lite, Coors Light, California wines, and soft drinks also join the mix while in-house photographers often snap pictures of guests. These photos are ready for immediate download, and visitors can use free WiFi to do so before checking other game scores in an effort to prove that the Internet still exists.