What You'll Get
- $109 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $195.51 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $119 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $195.51 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $129 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $195.51 value)
- All-inclusive: food, beer, wine and soft drinks included.
- Note: a clear view of the stage is not guaranteed, and sound quality is subject to seating
Zac Brown Band
- Where you’ve heard them: On any one of their four platinum-selling albums, such as The Foundation (2008), You Get What You Give (2010), Uncaged (2012), or Jekyll + Hyde (2015).
- Their accomplishments: To date, Zac Brown Band has sold more than eight million albums. The band has also spun together 11 No. 1 singles, has snagged several Grammys, and is one of only two artists to reach the top of both the “Country” and “Active Rock” charts.
- Jekyll + Hyde: The band’s latest platinum album (their third-consecutive to debut at the top of the Billboard 200 chart) includes the single “Homegrown,” which was the most-heard song of 2015 according to Mediabase.
- Welcome Home: the name of their upcoming fifth album and the tour they’re embarking on to support it
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2017. Limit 10/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Due to renovations, some views may be obstructed. Sound quality depends on staging and seating. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Outfield Gallery
Set directly behind the right-field foul pole, Outfield Gallery's three-level space offers comfortable seating and an assortment of beers and wines. Upholstered chairs populate the rooftop, where spectators drink in the Wrigleyville atmosphere along with draft beer and wine, and chow down on burgers, hot dogs, and sandwiches from the menu of pub-style cuisine. Outfield Gallery offers an array of amenities like fully staffed bars on all three levels—including one in the inside lounge—that make it easy to grab new refreshments so guests don't miss any of the event's pivotal moments.