All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Zac Brown Band
- When: Sunday, June 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cruzan Amphitheatre
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for the general admission lawn (up to $42 value)
- $30 for sections 4–8 (up to $63.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Zac Brown Band
- Three: the number of Grammy wins since 2009
- Ten: the number of chart-topping hit singles the band has achieved
- More than 6 million: the number of albums Uncaged, You Get What You Give, and The Foundation have sold combined
- Latest project: the four song EP, The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1, which features Dave Grohl on drums and behind the boards
- How popular the Zac Brown Band has become: it recently sold out a two-night stand at Fenway Park—a feat accomplished by the likes of Bruce Springsteen and The Rolling Stones
- How Zac describes his band’s most recent full length, Uncaged, which won the 2013 Grammy for Best Country Album: “Your basic country-Southern rock-bluegrass-reggae-jam record”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Cruzan Amphitheatre on 6/1. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.