What You'll Get
- $6 for one ticket to see Zach Deputy (up to $15.35 value)
- When: Thursday, March 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cafe Da Vinci
- Section: general admission
- Doortime: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Zach Deputy performing "Hagalina" at Wormtown Music Festival in 2010
Warning: contains juvenile names for body parts and adult versions of tongue twisters
- How Zach describes his music: “island-infused drum n’ bass gospel ninja soul”
- Minimum number of microphones on stage at a time: four
- Maximum number of people on stage at a time: one
- The result: looped backing vocals, beat boxing, drums, bass, and chord progressions
- Why he started performing this way: his bass player didn’t show up to a gig, and he didn’t want to cancel
- Why he kept it up: people loved it, and the bass player still hasn’t shown up
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Cafe Da Vinci. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.