- $15 for two concert tickets (up to a $10 value each) and two beers or well drinks (up to a $5 value each; up to a $30 total value)
- Where: Diesel Concert Lounge
- Standing-room general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Zach Myers performing Shinedown's "Shed Some Light"
* For an acoustic set from the guitarist of Shinedown, check out Zach Myers on Friday, November 29, at 7 p.m. He'll be playing with brother-in-Zachness Zach Mack of Part Unknown. * For a blue-collar rocker who was signed by Kid Rock and loves Bob Seger so much he wrote a song called "Bob Seger," check out Ty Stone on Friday, December 6, at 7 p.m. * For a hard-rock Christmas extravaganza headlined by Taproot, check out Rockapalooza Stole Xmas on Saturday, December 21, at noon. The event features 36 bands playing across three stages.
####Diesel Concert Lounge "It's like a little city in there," says co-owner Mike Mitchell of the 47,000 square feet of entertainment surrounding Diesel Concert Lounge. As part of the Premier Lanes complex—also home to an Italian restaurant and the Premier Lanes Bowling Alley— Diesel Concert Lounge is a complete about-face from the space's previous incarnation: a country music club called Diamonds & Spurs. With Mitchell and Premier Lanes' owner Joe Sgroi behind the scenes, the floor where cows once learned how to square-dance is now a haven for head-banging hard rock and head-bobbing hip-hop. As one of the only places in Michigan to sport multiple stages within one venue, Diesel keeps its calendar packed with a variety of touring stars and local heroes. Most of those heroes, including Kid Rock, Megadeth, and Uncle Kracker, are enshrined on the walls in hand-printed concert posters.