All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $24 for one ticket to The Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra (up to $44 value)
- When: Sunday, January 11, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Zeiterion Theatre
- Seating: front and mid-center orchestra
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra
- Their sound: pop songs, comedic tunes, high-octane ukulele solos, and New Zealand standards set to majestic ukulele playing
- Songs are chosen to highlight the humor and talent of the group
- What they’re known for: outrageous costumes, on-stage antics, and questionable banter
- Other instruments used in their arrangements: playful vocal harmonies and double bass
- Notable contribution to pop culture: playing the theme music for the New Zealand sitcom Diplomatic Immunity
- Other notable contribution to pop culture: sometimes letting member Bret McKenzie out of his inflatable-castle prison to perform in Flight of the Conchords
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 11, 2015. Limit 15 per person. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Zeiterion Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Zeiterion Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zeiterion Theatre
Past rows of seats covered in crimson, past a red carpet that brings out the auditorium's regality, past a centerpiece chandelier that dangles from the ceiling with the quiet grace of a toddler climbing out of her crib, is a stage. Upon this stage, the Zeiterion Theatre explores the performing arts, hosting national and international performers who enlighten the community to other cultures and inspire the younger population to actively participate in the arts. Every year, Zeiterion, lovingly known as "The Z," also provides 5,000 free tickets to children and families with low incomes, working to make arts more accessible to all.