- One ticket to see the Zelzah Shrine Circus
- Where: Orleans Arena
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees, additional fees may apply to pre-party activities
- $35 for Ringmaster seating in section 103 or 104, rows AA–FF (up to $58.79 value)
- $20 for Spectacular seating in sections 102 or 105–118, rows AA–FF (up to $40.93 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Thursday, January 8 or Friday, January 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 10, or Sunday, January 11, at 11 a.m.
Zelzah Shrine Circus
Animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and frolicking clowns pack into Zelzah Shrine Circus’s three-ringed show to celebrates the great tradition of American circus. Ringmaster David Maas steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings. Guests also witness the courageous human cannonball, David Smith, Jr., as he catapults into the air soaring freestyle to his destination. Elsewhere in the Big Top, Just Larry the Clown dons his ruby-red nose and a sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes to tease the audience with high hilarity—and the Full Throttle Flyers, a fearless gang of aerial gymnasts never before seen in America, are revved up in a display of the classic Russian Swing.