- One G-Pass to see Zendaya & Bridgit Mendler
- When: Thursday, October 30, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Palace Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $31 for the first balcony (up to $52.45 value)
- $34 for the orchestra (up to $57.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Zendaya: as Rocky Blue on the hit Disney Channel show Shake It Up; as the youngest contestant ever on Dancing with the Stars; as a former member of Kidz Bop
- The first single that shook up the charts: “Watch Me,” her duet with Disney Channel costar Bella Thorne
- The sound of her self-titled debut album: club-ready bangers that pop with hints of dubstep and glitch, aided by ace producers such as The Monsters and the Strangerz and fellow idol Joe Jonas
- Cool influences heard on Zendaya, including in her hit, “Replay”: Rihanna, Aaliyah, Kanye, Michael Jackson, Beyoncé
- What to expect at her live show: electropop hooks and dance moves as smooth as cream cheese on a volleyball
- Where you’ve seen Bridgit Mendler: dominating the Disney Channel in TV shows Good Luck Charlie and Wizards of Waverly Place and original movie Lemonade Mouth
- Where you first heard her: singing on the soundtrack to Lemonade Mouth, which produced three Billboard Hot 100 singles
- When she took the leap to full-time recording star: in 2012, when she debuted the R & B–infused pop album, Hello My Name Is…
- Singles that took over the airwaves: “Ready or Not,” an international Top 20 hit, and “Hurricane,” which was certified gold
- Her eclectic musical influences: Bob Dylan, Fugees, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Destiny’s Child