- $17.50 for one ticket to the ZiegenBock Music Festival (up to $34 value)
- When: Saturday, October 17, at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Sam Houston Race Park
- General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Featuring Randy Rogers Band, Robert Earl Keen, Kevin Fowler, Whiskey Myers, Justin Townes Earle, Stoney La Rue, Wade Bowen, Sunny Sweeney, Cody Jinks, Cameran Nelson, Levon, Midland, Kimberly Dunn, JJ and The Stoneponies, Rosehill, Justin Van Sant, Carter Beckworth, Charles Peter and The 10%, Junior Gordon Band, Buck Yaeger Band
- Click to view the schedule
ZiegenBock Music Festival
- Randy Rogers Band: With roots in both country and rock, the quintet behind “One More Sad Song” has attained a reputation for a killer live show, landing on a Rolling Stone list of must-see artists alongside U2 and Rolling Stones in 2007.
- Robert Earl Keene: This Lone Star State troubadour (one of the first to be tagged as “Americana”) built his loyal following in the early ’80s with intimate live shows rich in storytelling and whimsy—a trait he shares with friend, former A&M neighbor, and fellow Texas Heritage Songwriters Hall of Famer Lyle Lovett.
- Kevin Fowler: Kevin’s the rabble-rouser with tell-it-like-it-is song titles such as “Hell Yeah, I Like Beer” and “Girl in a Truck.”
- Whiskey Myers: Take Lynyrd Skynyrd, add a dash of Allman Brothers Band, swirl with some Zeppelin, and shake to a froth in Waylon Jennings’ flask and you’ll wind up with this country-rocking quintet.
- Justin Townes Earle: He’s the son of alt-country hero Steve Earle, he was named after legendary Texas songwriter Townes Van Zandt, and he crafts soulful Americana that channels (and some would say rivals) both of his namesakes.
- Other Notable Acts: Stoney La Rue | Wade Bowen | Sunny Sweeney | Cody Jinks | Cameran Nelson | Levon | Midland | Kimberly Dunn | JJ and The Stoneponies | Rosehill | Justin Van Sant | Carter Beckworth | Charles Peter and The 10% | Buck Yaeger Band
Artists subject to change.