- $30 for balcony seating (up to $46 value)
- $37 for rear-orchestra seating (up to $56 value)
- $48 for mid-orchestra seating (up to $74 value)
- $57 for front-orchestra seating (up to $88 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Zoltán Mága: From Budapest with Love
- Who Zoltán is: He’s a world-renowned Hungarian violinist, whose characteristic crossover style allows him to play everything from heartwarming ballads to beloved arias.
- Where you might have seen him: Zoltán’s PBS special, From Budapest with Love, began airing in March 2015.
- What to expect during the show: Zoltán and his gypsy band celebrate Hungary’s music and folk dance with a performance that’s as precise as it is fiery.
- The supporting cast: A handpicked collection of singers, costumed ballroom dancers, and chamber players joins the virtuoso as his speed threatens to melt his stings.
Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Veterans Memorial Auditorium—The Vets to its friends—is a poster child for patience paying off. Conceived by the Rhode Island Freemasons in the 1920s, the theater was well on its way to completion when the Great Depression ground construction to a halt in 1929. It wasn't until the closing years of World War II that the community banded together to finish the 1,900-seat complex. The theater finally opened in 1950, and in the 60+ years since has seen such greats as Pavarotti, Nureyev, and Tony Bennett play its massive proscenium stage.