- $9.67 for one ticket to Zombie Prom (up to $19.33 value)
- When: Friday, October 31, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Bayou Music Center
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- What Zombie Prom is: like a real prom, except it’s not at a high school and most of the attendees seem to have crawled out of a grave
- The hosts: Theresa from 94.5 The Buzz, and Elizabeth Marxs, the 2014 Playboy Cybergirl of the Year
- How to get that undead look: a Zombie Makeover Team composed of Hollywood makeup and effects artists will be on-hand to transform partygoers
- Keeping cold, lifeless feet moving on the dance floor: a zombie DJ and music from Thunderpants, an ’80s cover band
- Best way to show off your vocal chords: head to the Howling Room for some karaoke
- Best way to remember the night: make your best creepy faces in the Zombie Photo Booth
Bayou Music Center
Part arena, part club, and all about the music, Bayou Music Center has catered to listeners of all tastes since it opened in 1997. James Brown, Steely Dan, Nickelback, and Etta James have all graced the spacious stage, drawn to its dazzling light displays and high-tech audio equipment. The facility also has various bars throughout, from an industrial taproom with corrugated steel walls to a lounge with neon drapery, oriental rugs, and cushy sofas.