- $10 for one G-Pass to see Zoso: A Tribute to Led Zeppelin (up to $27 value)
- When: Friday, May 8 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Saint Andrew’s Hall
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When they formed: in 1995
- What they do: replicate the look, sound, and spirit of Led Zeppelin
- How they do it: with attention to detail—they emulate Robert Plant’s harmonica solo on “When the Levee Breaks” and re-create Jimmy Page emaciating into Gollum during “Ramble On”
- Other hits they play: “Black Dog,” “Stairway to Heaven,” “Kashmir”
St. Andrew's Hall
What was once the meeting spot for the Saint Andrew's Society of Detroit now hosts the hottest live acts and dance parties, including performances by Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, and Iggy Pop. The Main Ballroom sports a tricked-out sound-and-lighting system, a VIP balcony, a hardwood dance floor, and a bar more than 35 feet long. The lower level of The Shelter lives up to its name, as red curtains and a cabaret offer an escape to mellower pastures. Upstairs at The Burns Room, patrons chill out on lounge furniture under chandeliers while savoring views of Congress and the RenCen.