- $20 for one ticket to Zoso: A Tribute to Led Zeppelin (up to $27.54value)
- When: Friday, February 20, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mill City Nights
- Standing general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- When they formed: in 1995
- What they do: replicate the look, sound, and spirit of Led Zeppelin
- How they do it: with attention to detail—they emulate Robert Plant’s harmonica solo on “When the Levee Breaks” and re-create Jimmy Page emaciating into Gollum during “Ramble On”
- Other hits they play: “Black Dog,” “Stairway to Heaven,” “Kashmir”
Mill City Nights
A rock 'n' roll sanctuary with an industrial aesthetic, Mill City Nights keeps downtown Minneapolis hopping with a unending parade of nationally touring musicians. Audiences can get up close to acts on the ground-level dance floor, or head up the metal stairs to grab a seat or lounge at a table. Down in the basement, The Nether Bar serves craft beers such as Summit, Fulton, and Finnegan's, while high-definition flatscreens broadcast sets from upstairs. The sleek decor and updated equipment add up to a winning venue, one that attracts acts as varied as Skinny Puppy, Easton Corbin, and Todd Rundgren to its stage.