What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see ZZ Top and Jeff Beck (up to $45.50 value)
- When: Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 7 p.m.
- Where: MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Seating: upper reserved sections 11–17
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
ZZ Top & Jeff Beck
- How many years ZZ Top has been blasting blues-seared riffs: more than 40
- How many lineup changes the Texas trio has weathered in that time: zero
- The beards: Les Paul–wielding guitarist Billy Gibbons and bassist Dusty Hill
- The historically beardless: ironically, drummer Frank Beard
- The hits: “Sharp Dressed Man,” “Cheap Sunglasses,” “Legs,” “I Gotsta Get Paid”
- Where the last one comes from: their latest album, 2012’s Futura
- Jeff Beck’s position on Rolling Stone’s “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time”: fifth
- His technique: using his fingers and the vibrato bar on his signature Fender Stratocaster
- Number of times he’s been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: twice
- The breakdown: one for his work with the Yardbirds, one for his solo work
- Number of Grammys he’s won: eight
About ZZ Top and Jeff Beck
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre at the FL State Fairgrounds on 5/7/15. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.