- One G-Pass to see ZZ Top and Jeff Beck
- When: Thursday, September 4, at 7p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for side seating in Stadium 2 sections (up to $53 value)
- $30 for center seating in Stadium 2 sections (up to $63.50 value)
- $40 for Stadium 1 seating (up to $74.90 value)
- $50 for orchestra seating (up to $97.05 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
ZZ Top & Jeff Beck
- How many years ZZ Top has been blasting blues-seared riffs: more than 40
- How many lineup changes the Texas trio has weathered in that time: zero
- The beards: Les Paul–wielding guitarist Billy Gibbons and bassist Dusty Hill
- The historically beardless: ironically, drummer Frank Beard
- The hits: “Sharp Dressed Man,” “Cheap Sunglasses,” “Legs,” “I Gotsta Get Paid”
- Where the last one comes from: their latest album, 2012’s Futura
- Jeff Beck’s position on Rolling Stone’s “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time”: fifth
- His technique: using his fingers and the vibrato bar on his signature Fender Stratocaster
- Number of times he’s been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: twice
- The breakdown: one for his work with the Yardbirds, one for his solo work
- Number of Grammys he’s won: eight
94% of 108 customers recommend
“Nice place by the water ,,great Sound!!”
“We went in a caravan of 4 cars had a great time”
“We had a great time looking at the lights. A great way to start this holiday season.”