- $25 for one G-Pass to see ZZ Top and Jeff Beck (up to a $69 value)
- When: Friday, May 8, 2015 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cruzan Amphitheatre
- Seating: Reserved sections 4–8
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
ZZ Top & Jeff Beck
- How many years ZZ Top has been blasting blues-seared riffs: more than 40
- How many lineup changes the Texas trio has weathered in that time: zero
- The beards: Les Paul–wielding guitarist Billy Gibbons and bassist Dusty Hill
- The historically beardless: ironically, drummer Frank Beard
- The hits: “Sharp Dressed Man,” “Cheap Sunglasses,” “Legs,” “I Gotsta Get Paid”
- Where the last one comes from: their latest album, 2012’s Futura
- Jeff Beck’s position on Rolling Stone’s “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time”: fifth
- His technique: using his fingers and the vibrato bar on his signature Fender Stratocaster
- Number of times he’s been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: twice
- The breakdown: one for his work with the Yardbirds, one for his solo work
- Number of Grammys he’s won: eight
94% of 68 customers recommend
“Great venue, easy in/out access to nearby free parking.”
“Awesome bands, great concert!”
“I've gotten some GREAT concert tickets this summer everyone was a group on! Easy to use ”