All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 22, 2013
Reviewed June 14, 2013
Reviewed May 12, 2013
What You'll Get
Ice is nothing more than water that won’t let people swim in it. Teach stubborn liquid a lesson with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$12 for an ice-skating package for two (up to a $24 total value)
- Admission for two to any public-skating session (up to a $9 value each)
- Skate rental for two (a $3 value each)<p>
$37 for a birthday party for up to five children (up to a $75 value)
- Public-skating admission and skate rental for each child
- One slice of pizza and one soda per child
- Popcorn for each table
- Includes reserved lobby table, host, and helium balloons<p>
$43 for a four-week group skating lesson (up to an $87 value)
- One 40-minute class per week for four weeks
- Skate rental throughout the course
- Sanctioned by the United States Figure Skating Association
- Classes available Tuesday–Thursday and Saturday for both kids and adults<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 5, 2013. Amount paid never expires. For public skate option, limit 5 per person. For 8-week course and party options, limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. 24hr cancellation notice required. Classes must be redeemed by the same person. For lessons and party, reservation required. For lessons, $20 USFSA insurance not included if ready after 4 weeks. Extra fee for more than 5 children for party option. Tax not included for lessons or parties. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Glacier Ice and Snow Arena
A frigid oasis amid Pompano Beach's tropical heat, Glacier Ice and Snow Arena hosts everything from public ice-skating to snowball competitions within its 40,000-square foot facility. Throughout the week, skaters of all ages share the arena with programs such as the Sharpshooters Hockey Club, birthday parties, and weekly lessons. A fully stocked pro shop proffers equipment for various styles and sizes, and a snack bar keeps visitors energized with soda, pizza, and popcorn, at least until the ice fishermen manage to reel anything in from their hole in the center of the rink.