Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of the skin
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Enzyme Peels: Gentler than the chemical ones and safe for all skin types, enzyme peels aim to speed up natural chemical reactions in the skin that renew the skin while exfoliating dead cells. They can be used to diminish scars, age spots, fine lines, and discoloration, and may also penetrate the skin to cleanse pores and improve skin tone and texture.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 48 hour advance notice required. May redeem across visits. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.