Using the technologically advanced Cynosure Apogee Elite laser, licensed technicians can noninvasively remove hair from all types of skin
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Type of laser used: Cynosure Apogee Elite
- Qualifications of the technicians: licensed professionals
- The laser is used to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair on all skin types.
- Although treatments can be effective in permanently reducing unwanted fuzz, multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver; if under 18, must have parent or guardian sign waiver. Treatments must be used by the same person. Treatments must be used on the same area. Valid only for select treatment areas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Glam Laser & Beauty Studio
Two things stand out at Glam Laser & Beauty Studio: the staff of board-certified physicians and registered nurses, and the use of the Cynosure Apogee Elite laser, an advanced device that features an Alexandrite laser and an Nd:YAG laser. Using that range of wavelengths, the team can remove unwanted hair, pigmented lesions, spider veins, and the inevitable spider-vein webs. Elsewhere, the facility bustles with salon and spa services such as hairstyling, makeup, and facials.