Some people use mirrors to make sure every hair is in place, whereas others use mirrors to make it look like they own more birds than they really do. Reflect on a new style with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $99 for one Brazilian blowout treatment (a $250 value)
- $129 for one Brazilian blowout treatment, one makeup application, and one false-eyelash application (a $345 value)
- $199 for three Brazilian blowout treatments (a $750 value)
- $249 for three Brazilian blowout treatments, three makeup applications, and three false-eyelash applications (a $1,035 value)
Using formaldehyde-free products, the stylist smoothes frizzy hair and adds shine during Brazilian blowouts. The treatment works on all types of hair, including colored and relaxed locks, and it lasts for 10–12 weeks.
A Chat with Glamour Addict
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Our business offers experienced and educated hair stylists that take pride in everything we do!
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Lauren and Gabrielle wanted to do brand themselves to show clients all of their hard work and dedication and also give clients something they absolutely could not resist!
3. What do you love most about your job?
We love making clients feel beautiful and giving them the confidence that we see just by looking at them!
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
The best reaction we have ever had from a customer were tears of joy!