Some people use mirrors to make sure every hair is in place, whereas others use mirrors to make it look like they own more birds than they really do. Reflect on a new style with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $93.50 for one keratin treatment (a $250 value)
- $148.50 for two keratin treatments (a $500 value)
- $214.50 for three keratin treatments (a $750 value)<p>
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
A Chat with Glamour Addict
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Our business offers experienced and educated hair stylists that take pride in everything we do!
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Lauren and Gabrielle wanted to do brand themselves to show clients all of their hard work and dedication and also give clients something they absolutely could not resist!
3. What do you love most about your job?
We love making clients feel beautiful and giving them the confidence that we see just by looking at them!
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
The best reaction we have ever had from a customer were tears of joy!